How Can Ascendant Help Property & Asset Managers?
Ascendant is a supportive service program designed to provide you, a manager, an easy, effective and affordable way to meet the supportive service compliance requirements for the Affordable Housing Communities you manage.*
Streamline Compliance Reporting
Ascendant Education offers built-in documentation and verification. See Verification Made Easy for more information.
Benefits for Property & Asset Managers
- Quarterly reporting. Ascendant provides each individual property with quarterly compliance reports documenting all supportive services offered to residents.
- Needs assessment survey results. Ascendant features a Needs Assessment Survey for residents. Results are sent directly to property managers to keep with the residents file.
- Easy supportive services. Custom supportive services coordination based on the unique needs of your property.
- Cost effective. Pay as low as $1 per unit per month.
- Marketing support. Marketing materials (i.e., flyers, sign-up sheets, emails, etc.) will be provided to assist management in notifying residents of property services.
- Resident incentives. Ascendant works with sponsors to provide prizes and gifts as incentives to encourage residents to attend coordinated services.
Easy Supportive Services
Let our Ascendant Education team create a custom supportive services plan for your property.
Included in the AE Supportive Services package:
- Coordination of qualified providers.
- Sign-up sheets and marketing flyers to inform residents of Services.
- Survey forms to assess resident needs.
- Quarterly compliance reports documenting Services.
- Resident access to Ascendant’s online Life Success Library.
- Support in communicating with State Compliance Officials.
- Assistance getting Sponsors to offer incentives for residents (snacks, gift cards, etc).
To meet the needs of your property, Ascendant...
- Consults with management on desired services.
- Reviews information on your property’s compliance requirements.
- Assesses demographics and specific needs of residents.
- Acts as liaison between property and state compliance officials.
- Develops proposals outlining recommended services.
- Coordinates all aspects of client-approved services (nonprofit providers available upon request).
What is the Life Success Library?
Ascendant's online Life Success Library offers residents high quality, on-demand, educational services in a variety of learning formats. Topics include basic life skills, parenting, family life, relationships, career enhancement, money management, weather and disaster preparedness, and more.
You will find most of your questions answered under the FAQ Section below.
ACT NOW. Contact Ascendant Education to take advantage of all these benefits today.
FAQs for Property & Asset Managers
Q: How do I sign-up for Ascendant Education supportive services for the properties I manage?
Q: How much does Ascendant Education's supportive services coordination cost?
Q: What is expected once my company signs up for Ascendant Education?
Q: Does Ascendant Education provide amenities?
Q: How can Ascendant Education help managers with compliance reporting for state agencies and other grant requirements?
Q: How much does the quarterly report cost?
Q: What is the Needs Assessment Survey?
Q: How much does the Needs Assessment Survey cost?
Q:What does the Ascendant Education Life Success Library offer to residents?
Q:How does Ascendant Education offer custom onsite supportive services?
Q:How does Ascendant Education help managers notify residents of supportive services?
*We use our best efforts to design custom supportive services that meet compliance requirements, however, affordable housing Federal, state and local rules and requirements vary and change over time, therefore, Roden Consulting, LLC does not warrant or guarantee that any of Ascendant Education's supportive services programs comply with application, compliance or any other federal, state or local rules and requirements.