How Can Ascendant Help Developers
Ascendant Education is a web-based supportive service program designed to provide you, the developer, an easy, effective and affordable way to meet the supportive service compliance requirements for your Affordable Housing Developments.*
Do you want the COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE?
Make your tax credit, HOME, AHP, housing trust fund and other applications far more competitive using Ascendant Education Web-based Supportive Service.
Benefits for Developers
- More Competitive Tax Credit and HOME Applications. Include Ascendant Education in your applications to earn more points.*
- Easy Compliance Reporting. Ascendant provides quarterly usage reports by property. See Compliance Made Easy for more information.
- Cost Effective Supportive Services. Pay as low as $1 per unit per month.
- Resident Stability. Ascendant's Life Success Library will give your residents tools for independent living.
Easy Supportive Services
Ascendant Education has an online Life Success Library for your Residents that contains content in a format that allows for easy, fun and convenient learning. Ascendant develops original materials, and links to organizations or individuals who offer top quality material in areas essential for overall life improvement.
Ascendant Education's online Life Success Library
- Better credentials. Programs are developed by experts and provide in-depth education on a variety of essential subjects
- On-demand content. Ascendant's online library is available to residents 24/7 from any computer or mobile device.
- Multiple formats. Resources are offered to residents in a variety of formats (video, podcasts and articles).
- Improved presentation quality. Use Ascendant’s materials to supplement your properties’ in-house presentations.
- Topics include:
- Life Essentials
- Parenting and Family
- Money Matters
- Emergency Preparation
- Caring for Pets
- Medios en Español
You will find most of your questions answered under the FAQ Section below.
ACT NOW. Contact Ascendant Education to take advantage of all these benefits today.
FAQs for Developers
Q: How do I sign-up for Ascendant Education support services for my properties?
Q: How much do Ascendant support services cost?
Q: As an owner/developer, what is expected of me, once I’ve signed up for Ascendant?
Q: Is Ascendant Education considered an amenity?
Q: Will Ascendant Education Supportive Services help me be more competitive with my Tax Credit and HOME application?
Q: How can Ascendant help me as a developer/owner with compliance reporting for state agencies and other grant requirements?
Q: How much does the quarterly report cost?
Q: What is the Needs Assessment Survey?
Q: How much does the Needs Assessment Survey cost?
Q: What does Ascendant Education offer to my residents?
Q: What topics are offered?
Q: How does Ascendant Education offer these supportive services?
Q: How do residents access Ascendant Education support services?
Q: How often are new materials added to the site?
Q: How are residents notified about new course offerings?
Q: What about new residents?
*Affordable housing Federal, state and local rules and requirements vary and change over time. Roden Consulting, LLC does not warrant or guarantee that Ascendant Education complies with application, compliance or any other federal, state or local rules and requirements.