What is Ascendant Education?
Ascendant Education is a supportive services coordination program intended to give residents of Affordable Housing Communities enhanced ways to improve their lives. We offer two programs:
- First, Ascendant Education OnLine offers an on-demand Life Success Library for residents featuring a wealth of specially curated content. Online resources are from various sources in multiple learning formats that allows easy, fun and convenient learning.
- Second, Ascendant Education OnSite coordinates Resident Supportive Services held in-house at properties or local venues. We strive to offer professional, high-quality Services that promote the overall life improvement of residents, while fulfilling the unique needs of the Affordable Housing Community they live in.
Questions? Contact Ascendant Education to learn more.
Our team cares about people and strives to serve others the best way possible. We operate by the following values:
- Excellence: We focus on quality and continuous improvement, while being effective and efficient.
- Integrity: We communicate honestly and openly, respond in a timely fashion and only make agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
- Respect: We promote and support diversity, inclusion, and equity and earn the loyalty of others we serve through our service and commitment.
Our desire is to improve the lives of others and this commitment is what drives Ascendant Education.