Supportive services the easy way, like you’ve never seen them before. Ascendant Education’s Supportive Services program makes it easy to provide affordable housing residents all the tools they need to improve their life.
- Improved Presentation Quality and Depth. The quality of Ascendant Education’s online Life Success Library resources is better than what is typically found in many local areas.
- Compliance and Verification Made Easy. Free quarterly usage reports by property, plus needs assessment survey information gathered at resident sign-up, makes it easy for developers and property management to document usage of Ascendant Education’s Supportive Services.
- Valuable Life Skills. Residents will have the opportunity to learn via multiple easy-to-use segments providing a life improvement in a variety of areas, including family life, relationships, job improvement, career advancement, money management and other need-to-know life traits.
- Better Credentials. Programs are developed by experts whose credentials far exceed those of most local presenters.
- Convenience. Life Success Library resources are packaged to contain mini or stand alone segments giving residents flexibility to learn any time of the day or night.
- Variety of formats. Life Success Library resources are offered to residents in different formats (video, podcasts and articles). This gives residents maximum flexibility in choosing the most comfortable way to learn.
- Resident Stability. Ascendant Education Supportive Services give residents the tools to maximize their capacity for independent, self-sufficient living and stable residency in their apartment community.
- Focus on Relationship Skills. A major focus will be placed on development of relationship skills, providing residents with multiple tools for enhancing many areas of their life.
- Affordable. Ascendant Education’s Supportive Services program is available to affordable housing professionals for only $1 per unit per month, making it very affordable.
Learn more now. Contact Ascendant Education today to learn more about this revolutionary supportive services program.