Easy verification of supportive services. Ascendant Education’s Supportive Services program offers built-in supportive services documentation and verification with the following key benefits:
- Compliance Made Easy. Free quarterly usage reports by property, plus needs assessment survey information gathered at resident sign-up, makes compliance with state agency documentation requirements easy.
- Quarterly reporting. Quarterly usage reports are included free with each Ascendant Education supportive services agreement.
- Reports by property. Quarterly reports show usage by individual property making it easy to keep accurate documentation at each site readily accessible for state compliance officers.
- Needs assessment survey results included free. Ascendant Education’s Supportive Services agreement includes a needs assessment survey for residents who sign-up to access the Life Success Library. The information gathered in this survey is emailed to the property management to be kept with the resident’s file.
- Private resident access. Residents who feel uncomfortable attending a class about a sensitive matter can learn in privacy on their own personal computer or using a property clubhouse computer.
- Quality and depth. The quality of Ascendant Education’s online Life Success Library resources is better than what is typically found in many local areas. Residents are also provided with links to additional resources where they can continue learning if they choose.
- Expert presenters. Programs are developed by experts whose credentials far exceed those of most local presenters.
- Learning content easy to use, always available. Life Success Library online resources are packaged as mini or stand alone segments, making it easy for residents to use on-demand, any time of the day or night.
Sign-up today. Contact Ascendant Education as soon as you realize you are ready to provide the most effective Supportive Services program to your residents.